Trainee Machine Operators
Advertiser: MAP ProjectsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Bay of Plenty
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Plant & Machinery Operators
Are you looking to broaden your experience working in a supportive environment on exciting existing civil engineering projects? If the answer is “Yes” we would love to hear from you!
Most of our projects are based in the Bay of Plenty (Tauranga, Rotorua and Kawerau areas), but we do have the opportunity to travel from time to time.
What we are looking for:
- Trainee machine operators for our fleet of Moxy Dump Trucks, Rollers, Dozers, Excavators, Tractors, Graders, and Watercarts.
What we need from you:
- A clear pre-start drug test and a satisfactory pre-start medical
- Have the appropriate licence and transport to get to work every day
- Reliable, and willing to work as part of a team
- Desire and ability to gain experience on Moxy Dump Trucks, Rollers, Dozers, Excavators, Tractors, Graders, and Watercarts
- Desire and ability to learn basic construction plant maintenance
- Commitment to look after gear
- Desire and ability to gain experience completing bulk earthworks and drainage projects
- Prepared to work Saturdays to meet project deadlines
What you will get from us:
- Respect, and recognition of a job well-done
- A pay scale that matches your experience
- Project accommodation when required
- Opportunities to work on large scale projects
- Work with a growing company with diverse portfolio of projects that are interesting and challenging – our client list includes NZ Defence Force, DOC, Regional Councils, District Councils, TrustPower, Genesis, and Mercury Energy to name a few
- Management that will value your solutions, dedication, and hard work – we'll support and empower you, not micromanage you
Check us out and see our diverse range of completed projects at www.mappro.co.nz
Applicants for this position must have the right to work in New Zealand by either being a NZ Citizen, have NZ Residency, or hold a valid NZ Work Visa.
We look forward to hearing what you can add to our highly motivated client focused team.
Applications for position closes 22nd November 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?