Advertiser: Central Innovation Recruitment SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
- Dynamic Team and Innovative Company.
- Bring your design experience to the table.
- Work with a company that invest in their team.
Based in Wellington, our client is a boutique studio that offers high-end residential home design and pride themselves on being dynamic, innovative and offering unparalleled, specialist services to their clients.
Our client is looking for an Architectural Designer to take full responsibility of providing architectural plans from measure-up to building consent submission. The candidate will also play a key role in the development of entry level team members.
- Responsible for providing high quality architectural design and documentation for a range of residential and commercial projects.
- Produce innovative concepts and develop designs for client approval.
- Carry out site measure-ups and undertake quotes and pricing if required.
- Communicate and liaise effectively with both internal as well as external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in an Architectural role - New Zealand preferred
- An excellent knowledge of the NZ Building code and experience with Councils and consents
- Strong willingness to learn
- Highly competent in ARCHICAD
- Superior communication and documentation skills
- Brand new purpose built studio
- Opportunity to work with a great team
- Variety of projects
- Competitive salary
If this sounds like you, please apply with a current resume and cover letter highlighting your skills for the role, in word format and don't forget to include your location.
You must have the right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that by applying to our organisation you accept that your application will be held on our systems and databases and may be used in consideration for this or any other role which we may deem you potentially suitable.
Our reference: Ci 61119KL
Central Innovation Recruitment is specialised in delivering Technical Recruitment solutions to clients in the Engineering, Building, Construction and Manufacturing and High Technology sectors. As a partner company to Intercad and Graphisoft, leading providers of 3D CAD technology, Central Innovation is the recruiter of choice of leading organisations across Australia and New Zealand.