Advertiser: Life Plan LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Nov 2019
- Commission only - uncapped earnings
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Risk Consulting
We are a family run business specializing in offering solutions to clients on their Risk Insurance and Kiwi Saver needs. Due to our large client base we are looking at expanding our team further. We are a well-established New Zealand insurance broker company based in Auckland, with clients all around NZ.
Who We Want
This position is very flexible, and an autonomous position managed by KPI requirements set out realistically by yourself and the Manager. We are a fun flexible company to work for. This would be the perfect position for someone that is looking for that perfect work/life balance and is happy to be self-driven and flexible when seeing clients.
The role is 100% commission based and uncapped. This is the perfect opportunity for someone that wants to earn uncapped earnings, within a rewarding industry through helping people protect themselves financially in unforeseen events.
* Full training will be given and constant support
* Opportunity to become industry qualified with level 5 requirements
* New changing regulation means you must become qualified and operate under a licensee which is us.
Requirements for interested candidates will be as below;
· Enjoy the opportunity of a great work/life balance
· Self-Driven and Motivated
· Is KPI and sales target driven
· Not afraid of New Business and making appointments to visit potential clients to help them with their Insurance & KiwiSaver
· Does not require previous Insurance Adviser experience HOWEVER industry knowledge would be ideal
· Communication and Presentation skills a MUST!
If you are that talented person who has a passion for success and wishes to join our team an enhance your career while being rewarded for your hard work and enthusiasm for helping people, please apply now.
Send your cover letter on why you are interested in this role and why you might be successful along with your updated CV.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?