Advertiser: Aspect Furniture Systems LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Nov 2019
- Canterbury, Timaru & South Canterbury
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Assembly & Process Work
Aspect is a family business with nearly 40 years’ experience as a designer and manufacturer in the commercial office furniture market. Our commitment to provide clients with fully resolved workspace furniture systems that meet requirements of both form and function has resulted in Aspect’s position as a market leader in the Australasian market.
We are looking for someone who is a motivated, team player with initiative to join our Timaru Factory.
The Factory Hand will fulfil general duties for Aspect Furniture primarily in the Screens, Upholstery and Pick n Pack Departments.
The hours for this role will be Monday - Friday: 7am - 5pm but will be occasionally asked to work outside of these hours during busy projects.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Hands on screens work
- Hands on upholstery work
- Accurate picking and packing of orders, including completion of paperwork
- Assisting across all factory production lines as directed
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Experience working in Manufacturing, or Production Line is desired
- Excellent communication skills
- Physically fit
- Team Player
- A positive attitude, initiative and good work ethic
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, please email your CV and letter of application, detailing why you are the candidate for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?