Casual Office Administrator - Insurance & Financial Advice
Advertiser: NZ Advice GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Nov 2019
- $25 - $28 per hour
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
NZ Advice Group are specialists in personal risk insurance, investments, and home loans.
We have offices located in Rosebank Road, Avondale, and Matamata.
Small, friendly team. Spacious office in the Harbourside Business Park. Onsite staff parking available. Flexible work hours to accommodate school drop off and pickup.
We require a casual office administrator to assist with basic admin duties including but not limited to:
- Scanning and digital filing
- Data entry
- Database management
- Taking phone calls
- Letters to clients
Hours of work will be variable depending on business requirements, and are likely to range from 9 to 20 hours per week.
Our office closes down for approximately 3 weeks over Christmas and New Year.
- Must have own transport
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Well organised with attention to detail
Some knowledge of personal risk insurance is beneficial but not required.
Find out more about us at www.nzadvicegroup.co.nz
Applications and inquiries can be sent to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as an office administrator?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?