Sample Registration Technician
Advertiser: Oritain Global LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Nov 2019
- Otago, Dunedin
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Science & Technology, Laboratory & Technical Services
Oritain is a global leader in scientifically proving where products come from. We exist to protect the reputations of our customers by identifying and mitigating well-known risks in global supply chains.
An exciting role has opened up for a Sample Registration Technician within the Business Support Squad. To deliver our client programs we maintain a large physical library of samples. The focus of this role is to manage this library - daily tasks will include:
- receiving samples from our sampling programs,
- registering sample details in our databases,
- physical storage of the sample within the library,
- retrieval and dispatch of samples to our subcontractor laboratories,
- Receipt of returned samples post analysis, and re-storage within the library.
The ideal candidate will need to be enthusiastic, a patient and diligent listener, demonstrate a willingness to create and incubate ideas and be an excellent communicator. This position does not require a degree. We need someone who has great attention to detail and can just dig in and get the job done.
You must be able to demonstrate that you are:
Energetic and motivated; willing to assist cross-functional teams as required to "get the job done"
Interested in what we do
An effective communicator with great time management skills
Disciplined and able to follow set procedures and show initiative
Detail focussed and take pride in the quality of your work
An effective team player and able to create a great working relationship with other staff in the team
Full training will be provided to the successful applicant.
We think we've created a great place to work - are you ready to be part of a great kiwi success story?
For more information about Oritain Global Limited please visit www.oritain.com.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?