Assistant Management Accountant
Advertiser: Firstlight FoodsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Nov 2019
- Hawkes Bay, Hastings
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Management Accounting & Budgeting
First Light Foods is an innovative Grass Fed Meat Company based in Hawke’s Bay; we are looking for an outstanding individual to join our team and fill the newly created Assistant Management Accountant Role.
You will be responsible for providing and analysing accurate reporting to the business as well as helping to improve business systems. The insight gained from these functions are critical to the profitability and efficient running of our business.
We are seeking someone who can demonstrate the following attributes and competencies:
- A high level of energy and someone who rises to a challenge.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Proficiency in the reporting and analysis of business metrics.
- A Continuous Improvement mindset.
- A high level of professional and ethical standards.
- Good at working as an individual and in a team environment.
Ideally, you will have an accounting degree and some experience working in a related field. This role could however be suitable for the right graduate.
First Light Foods is a growing business and as such, this role has huge capacity for growth for the right candidate.
A competitive salary package commensurate with knowledge and experience will be offered.
Can all interested applicants please apply via the link with a cover letter and CV. If you have any questions about the role please send these to Judy Merson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 24th of November 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?