Water Well Drillers Assistant
Advertiser: Carlyle Drilling LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Nov 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Rest of Bay of Plenty
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Drill & Blast
About the business
We are a small family business servicing the wider Bay of Plenty area. We drill for water for our local farmers, orchards, life style blocks and town water supplies. We have a range of rigs to suit different drilling needs. We are proud of our DR24 Dual Rotary Rig that can drill to 1000 meters deep. No day is the same.
About the role
Moving drill rig and support equipment to drill site.Tasks includes checks and monitoring of equipment and documentation.
Set up on drill sites and assisting the driller with drilling. Using equipment such as drill bits, preforming rod changes, using stabilizers, generators , diggers , forklifts, submersible pumps and test pumping .
Clean up on site and demobilizing.
Maintenance of equipment
Benefits and perks
Working out doors and moving around the country. No two days are the same . We try to have a balance with work and play. There is the potential to advance within the company if you choose to grow and develop your skills
Skills and experience
Class 4 licence is essential.
Welding ticket would be advantageous
Experience working around heavy machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you completed a qualification in drilling operations?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?