Advertiser: Stirling Sports NelsonMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Nov 2019
- Tasman, Nelson
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
We Are Looking For A High Energy, Fun And Ambitious Full Time Sales Assistant To Join Our Team At Stirling Sports Nelson.
The Role and key expectations
•As a Sales Assistant, you will be responsible in providing indirect and direct on customer service and sales support to Stirling Sports customers.
•You will also be responsible for product management, safety & security procedures, store cleanliness and cash register operations.
•To Act in accordance with our core values. Our values are the foundation of what we do and who we are.
•Create a fun, energetic and engaging environment for our customers.
•To successfully provide exceptional customer service.
•Contributes to daily sales and KPI targets.
•Consistently practices exceptional customer service.
•Consistently perform to operational and merchandising standards
•Collaborate with the teammates on tasks processes, merchandising and product flow opportunities
•Ensure product knowledge of footwear, apparel and accessories
Apply here or drop your CV in to one of our team at Stirling Sports Nelson
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales assistant?
- Do you have visual merchandising experience?
- Do you have experience using point of sale (POS) software?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?
- Are you available to work school holidays?