Advertiser: Sheltering ArmsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Waitakere & West Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
With incredible growth planned, you will thrive on the challenges and variety as well as an ever-changing to do list.
We, at Property Locker, are a team of professionals of an ever-increasing portfolio of properties, with an emphasis on exceptional quality service and getting results for our clients.
Qualities and skills the ideal candidate will have are:
- Strong property management experience of 5+ years, end to end experience preferred
- Have the ability to demonstrate initiative to problem solving
- Manage dispute resolution
- Familiar with the Tenancy Tribunal process
- Excellent knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act 1986 and Healthy Homes Standards
- Ability to work autonomously but also be a strong team player
- Attention to detail and have the ability to work under pressure
- Outstanding administration skills
- Knowledge of maintenance
- Finding great tenants for our clients through our stringent tenant screening process, while minimizing downtime between tenancies.
- Excellent time management
- Great organisation and multi-tasking ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Honesty and integrity while being hard working, focused and reliable
- Be customer service oriented and have a professional attitude
- A working knowledge of Palace PM Software
As a seasoned property management specialist, you will have outstanding people skills with an ability to nurture and add value to our current and future client base. Exceptional communication and organisational skills are a must, and the applicant will possess a flexible and approachable personality and be able to use initiative.
Working for this fantastic company working across Auckland, Tauranga and Christchurch but based in the new building area of Whenuapai, we will provide you with a supportive working environment and strong team culture.
Does this sound like you? Are you up for the challenge?
The package on offer includes a base salary, company car, laptop and phone.
The Applicant must have a clean NZ driving licence and NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?