Tremains Brand Assistant
Advertiser: Private GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Nov 2019
- Hawkes Bay, Napier
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Tremain Real Estate has been providing exceptional real estate services to our local communities for fifty years. Our standard of excellence, community values and cutting-edge marketing is what sets us apart.
Founded by All Black and rugby legend, Kel Tremain in Hawke’s Bay in 1970, Tremain Real Estate is a market leading real estate company that is renowned for its family values, involvement in its local communities, exceptional quality of marketing and top tier sales consultants.
Our passionate marketing team produces a full gamut of marketing deliverables and campaigns along with customised agent marketing for our group of brands. We are looking for a Brand Assistant to complement the marketing team servicing our Tremains Sales Consultants, covering our offices in Rotorua, Taupo, Hawke’s Bay and Wairarapa.
In this varied role you will report into the Senior Brand Manager and work closely with the Tremains Brand Manager while driving the following work:
- Working with the marketing team to implement brand and marketing plans
- Liaise between agents and the design teams to make sure marketing is delivered in an accurate and timely window
- Create clear and engaging content across a range of marketing touchpoints
- Contribute to planning, content and management of Facebook and other platforms
- Brainstorm campaign initiatives
- Manage, co-ordinate & attend community events such as the Tremains Triathlon
- Co-ordinate between suppliers and offices for delivery of marketing materials
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience to our managers and agents
This role has all the variety you could want, along with a fun creative team who are passionate about delivering a great product and a great experience.
If you have a brand, marketing, advertising, PR, event management or communications background with strong communication and co-ordination skills and are looking to take the next step in your career we would love to hear from you. Being systematic and process driven with demonstratable communications and copy writing skills and excellent client service ethic is key. You will need the ability to travel to Rotorua and Taupo and/or Wairarapa as required.
Being a family owned company, this role gives you the chance to make quick decisions and share your creative flare as you craft the role to maximise your impact on the brand, and our customers experience.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?