Project ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Project Management
We are an Auckland company based in Penrose with established international partners supplying leading edge product and technology. We operate in the manufacturing and construction industries manufacturing and installing commercial aluminium joinery, curtainwalls and facades.
Due to a large forward workload we are seeking to employ an additional Project Manager. Your role will include Project Management from initial planning stages to installation, to ensure the smooth running of projects. As the key client contact you will also be building on going relationships.
It is expected that you will be able to hit the ground running with proven construction project management experience; together with a technical knowledge to be able to resolve issues that may arise, and excellent time management skills. If you are involved in construction and looking for a different challenge we can provide that.
The successful applicant must be competent in MS Office & MS Project. It could be useful to have a working knowledge of CAD but not required. You will also have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Duties can include:
- Manage projects to meet safety, quality and programme requirements.
- Monitoring and reporting on project status.
- Weekly reporting on related issues.
- Organize project teams and onsite installers for effective and efficient project delivery.
The following qualities in a project manager would be advantageous:
- Tertiary/trade qualification
- Strong curtain walling/facade experience
- Attention to safety and quality
- Ability to run mulitple projects
- Local experience
In return we can offer;
- an immediate start if desired
- autonomy and growth with your role
- competitive salary package including a company vehicle, laptop & mobile phone
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a project manager?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?