Advertiser: Bellyful New ZealandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Nov 2019
- $60,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting
Bellyful is seeking a Finance Officer for 20 hours per week, who will be responsible for payments, bank reconcilations, financial reporting to the Board, preparing end of year accounts and GST returns.
You will be working from home in the Wellington region as part of a small management team, supporting 23 Bellyful branches around New Zealand.
The successful applicant will have:
- 5+ years financial administration and management experience
- Extensive experience of Xero
- Experience using a donor or contact management system such as Infoodle
- An accounting qualification
- Superb attention to detail
- Be self-motivated, professional, and supportive of volunteers
- The ability to work effectively in a geographically dispersed team
- Empathy with the Bellyful mission to support families
Salary is $60,000- 65,000 per year, pro-rata to agreed weekly hours. Must have right to work permanently in NZ.
For more information on the role, please read the role description https://www.bellyful.org.nz/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Bellyful-Finance-Officer-Role-Description-Nov-19.pdf.
Bellyful is a registered charity, that cooks and delivers meals to families with newborn babies and families with young children who are struggling with illness, especially where they lack good support networks. In the year to March 2019, 600 Bellyful volunteers cooked and delivered 23,600 meals to 3,900 families in 23 communities around New Zealand.
How to apply
To apply, first review the role description https://www.bellyful.org.nz/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Bellyful-Finance-Officer-Role-Description-Nov-19.pdf, then click the Apply button and include a copy of your CV and covering letter by 5pm Friday 22 November 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a financial officer?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience completing ad hoc and month end reporting?