Advertiser: Central Plateau REAP IncMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Nov 2019
- Waikato, Taupo
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
This is a permanent, full-time position.
Central Plateau REAP is a Taupo-based not-for-profit organisation that delivers a variety of educational and family support programmes for all sectors of the community. It operates from well-established, modern premises and serves Taupo and the surrounding rural areas.
The General Manager’s role is to provide overall management and leadership of Central Plateau REAP’s operation to ensure its effective and efficient functioning in accordance with its Constitution, Policies, Strategic Direction and Contractual Obligations.
We are seeking a self-motivated, versatile person with the following attributes:
- A positive attitude and a resourceful approach to challenges
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A high degree of initiative and a capacity to work independently
- Ability to formulate and implement existing and new plans and budgets and to motivate staff to achieve them
- Proven organisational skills, including reliability, accuracy, attention to detail and good time management
- A strong knowledge of the New Zealand Education system
- Sound understanding of the principles of community development and lifelong learning
- Knowledge and understanding of administration procedures and related computer operations, including competence in using Microsoft Office
- Experience with financial management processes; familiarity with Xero an advantage
- Ability to lead, maintain and enhance established networks within the organisation and the community
- A tertiary qualification in management is desirable
- A current full, clean New Zealand Driver’s Licence
For information pack, email firstname.lastname@example.org. or phone 07 378 8109
Please apply in writing with CV to:
The General Manager,
Central Plateau REAP,
PO Box 1000,
73 Titiraupenga Street,
Applications close 22nd November 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- Have you completed a qualification in business?
- What's the largest size team you have managed?