Marketing SpecialistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
We are looking for a skilled, motivated, energetic and driven Marketing specialist to join our fast-paced and dynamic team to grow the brand.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for coordinating and delivering
Our Sales and Marketing operations are diversifying and growing, and we therefore
require a full time resource to manage and coordinate all marketing functions for the
What you will do:
• Identify success of marketing campaigns and advertising
• Build and enhance relationship with clients to ensure confidence in managing product produced under our brands.
• Maintain current customer contact to identify market opportunities.
• Research, identify opportunities for promoting current and new products.
• Provide research and data related to international trends, specific to our production abilities on monthly basis.
• Coordinate the production of all marketing material, including digital and printed.
• Research and identify opportunities for promoting existing products and new products into the National and geographically specific market.
• Research opportunities f+or strategic alliances.
What we are looking for:
A background in sales/ marketing.
At least 5 years of work experience in a similar role to demonstrate practical application of theoretical concepts.
Friendly, personable manner, exceptional public relations skills.
Proactive, highly organised and can work autonomously within a team environment.
Ability to plan, prioritise and multitask in order to meet set objectives and deadlines.
Competent user of MS Office and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Be well presented and represent the company’s image to the highest standarin all interactions.
Full clean Drivers Licence mandatory.
Passion about the food industry
Able to communicate in a clear and fluent English (written and spoken).
Having some knowledge of Italian/French/Spanish language is a plus.
The application form will include these questions:
- How many years' experience do you have as a marketing specialist?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you available to travel interstate / overseas for this role when required?