Experienced Front End Web Developer (Angular)
Advertiser: BoardPro LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
- Fantastic opportunity to join an early-stage SaaS adventure
- Competitive salary
- Based in Auckland's Wynyard Quarter
- Remote working option
We are BoardPro, a SaaS startup building an application that is a game-changer for boards of tens of thousands of small businesses and non-profit organisations on a global platform. (see www.boardprohub.com)
We are looking for an experienced front end developer to permanently join our team as we take our product to the world. You will have a vital role to play in delivering the most critical part of our application - what the customers use. But you will influence far more than the product - you will help shape the company as well.
Not every job offers that.
- We are intelligent, professional, casual, collaborative, flexible, ambitious, fun... and we are looking for the same. :D
- We're based at GridAKL, the tech innovation precinct in Auckland's trendy Wynyard Quarter: a vibrant community of tech startups in a beautifully restored heritage building.
- At least 3 years of experience in front-end development.
- Expert in HTML5 and CSS3
- Expert in one of Angular, AngularJS, React or Vue.
- Humble, honest and love to problem solve.
- Passionate on coding. Always learning and trying new things.
- Keen on clean code, design patterns and principles and you care about code quality.
- Interested in TDD / BDD. You test own code and don't wait on QA.
- A team player but able to work alone and manage your time effectively.
In exchange for your talents, skills and experience you will receive a market salary, a fun team, and the challenges of a growing product.
Note: This is not a job for just anyone! Those looking for stability, predictability and lots of big corporate perks need not apply.
But, if you are looking for an adventure, a place where your contribution makes a difference, in a dynamic company with a big vision… and you have the skill and experience we need – we want to hear from you.
If you would like to apply please attach your CV here.
By the way, only qualified candidates will be responded to.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years of front end development experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?