Customer Insights Analyst
Advertiser: Fusion Partners LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- $130,000 - $140,000
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Analysts
Join this iconic Kiwi business in their customer journey and help shape the future of entertainment in NZ.
The role will support and work with predictive modelling specialists to understand customer needs, relay this information to the head of Customer Experience and inform business decisions. This is a key opportunity to use your experience, in a role with influence and supporting an impactful, collaborative and newly formed team.
What you will be Responsible for & Deliver on:
- Provide regular analysis on existing customers, churn, new customer growth. Develop data visualization of customer experiences, trends and behaviours.
- Partner with the business to identify and pursue opportunities based on available data and insights, interrogating data in detail whilst also maintaining sight of the broader strategic goals of the business.
- Proficiency using software such as SQL, SAS to access, transform, integrate and analyse customer data from across the enterprise.
- Make recommendations regarding how customer insights can be translated into specific customer campaigns, offers and experiences.
- Support and contribute to key analytics projects, including engaging with stakeholders to define and agree on the project scope, milestones and deliverables.
- Contribute to the ongoing communication of progress for projects and key findings upwards and sidewards within the enterprise.
- Understand the different product constructs and how these generate revenue, costs and profit and how this is represented in the systems, data and business processes.
What you will bring:
- SAS or similar query & statistical analysis language (e.g. SAS, R, Python)
- Degree qualification in a STEM discipline preferred (e.g. maths, computer science, engineering, data science, statistics)
- Experience working in previous roles with a high degree of complex data analysis and translation of data analysis into insights
- The ability to make the complex simple and relay this to all stakeholders
- A collaborative style and desire to work in a fast pace and change/ challenger industry
What you will receive in return:
Join a business that whilst large and established, is on a change journey, with customer experience and engagement at the heart of this. You will join a newly formed team, with strong leadership and the remit to make change and invest in delivering huge impact and ROI.
Great challenge, interesting work and an amazing team ... what are you waiting for .. APPLY NOW!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?