Registered Nurse - Papakura/Manukau
Advertiser: Family PlanningMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Papakura & Franklin
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - Community, Maternal & Child Health
- Exciting opportunity to contribute to the work of Family Planning
- Our Vision – Equity, Access and Choice
- Leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services
ABOUT OUR WORK
Family Planning is New Zealand’s leading sexual and reproductive health organisation. We believe people should have access to quality services and information so they can make informed choices about their sexual and reproductive health.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Family Planning is looking for a Registered Nurse to work at our Papakura and Manukau clinics. This is a part-time role offering 32 hours each week to be worked from Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 5:00pm.
We would love to consider you for the role if you are:
- New Zealand registered with a current practicing certificate
- Experienced with connecting and working with diverse parts of our communities
- Ideally experienced in Sexual & Reproductive Health (not essential as full training will be given).
Family Planning provides our Nurses with an excellent professional development and training programme including NZQA accredited training courses run by expert professionals.
Family Planning is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi.
For a position description, application form and details on Family Planning's philosophy, please visit our website at www.familyplanning.org.nz and follow the 'About' link.
Applications close Monday 18 November 2019
Please note that applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand
TO APPLY: Please email your completed application form, CV and cover letter to email@example.com