Advertiser: LJ Hooker MatamataMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
About the business
LJ Hooker Matamata "Locally owned and operated" with a team of 18 exceptional, agents and support staff.
We believe that nothing beats local knowledge and local expertise and that's why we at LJ Hooker Matamata love what we do, specialising in Property Management, Residential, Rural, Lifestyle and Commercial.
"Real Estate" is all about HELPING PEOPLE, whether it be finding the perfect home for someone or supporting our community.
About the role
You will be working as part of a property management team with great support systems. The team will consist of yourself, another property manager/ BDM and one part time admin staff member. As well as great support from front of house staff.
The role covers an existing, portfolio in and around the matamata area. Furthest properties are under 25min from the office. Within the office you will have a dedicated portfolio to manage as well as working with the other PM closely around filling vacant properties. As the role of a Property Manager can be very demanding, we require a professional who works well under pressure.
Benefits and perks
Perks of the role
· Vehicle for work purposes
· Potential for bonuses
· Supportive team environment
Benefits of working at LJ Hooker Matamata
· Active social club
· Flexible work environment
· Opportunities for rewards and recognition
· Positive and supportive culture
· Learning and development opportunities
Skills and experience
This role is ideal for someone who has an existing background in property management, have a local connection/ knowledge. But more importantly the successful applicant will be extremely organised and focused, with highly effective communication skills. Have a capability to build and maintain robust working relationships with landlords and tenants. A strong team player is imperative as well as the ability to autonomously run your own portfolio.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a property manager?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?