Strategy & Planning Analyst - Business & Corporate Banking
Advertiser: ASB Bank LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Analysts
- Be a key support to the Strategy team and gain exposure and insight to develop your strategy career
- Waterfront location | Salary, bonus + insurance & banking benefits |Career development
The Strategy function within ASB's Business and Corporate Banking is focused on leading the development, execution, governance, and communication of strategy for both divisions. The team works collaboratively with business streams to develop strategies that allow ASB to win in chosen markets. Leveraging strategy tools and frameworks, the team generates in-depth business insight of our customers, our competition, the environment, global trends and ourselves to find our point of differentiation in the market to enable our success.
What you will do
- As the Strategy & Planning Analyst, you will assist and support the effective development, translation and coordination of strategy to enable successful implementation across business and corporate banking
- You will help inform decisions, challenge thinking, and keep us abreast of changes in our operating environment.
- You will also co-ordinate the creation of board, executive leadership team and parent company reporting, as well as monitoring the team's strategic and transformation initiatives
What you will bring
- A relevant tertiary qualification, with 1-2 years' experience within a large corporate, consulting, or professional services environment
- Research and analytical abilities with advanced MS Excel abilities
- The ability to create compelling inputs to support the strategy process and to robustly validate strategic choices
- Good business and financial acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to engage well with others
Working for ASB
In return, you will work for an organisation who places huge importance and focus on its people and the sky is the limit for development and career opportunities. You'll work in a successful and supportive team environment and be a part of the growth story that is ASB.
As part of our commitment to diversity & inclusion, we cultivate a flexible and supportive work environment that meets the needs of our people and our business. We welcome applications for this role from candidates seeking flexible working arrangements.
This is your chance to join an industry-leading bank where you can truly make your mark and further your career with a highly regarded brand in the market.
For further information, please review the position description below and apply online.
Applications close Friday 8 November 12 pm.