Foodie start-up admin assistant
Advertiser: The Epicurean ArchitectMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Nov 2019
- $15 - $19.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We are a dynamic, premium foodie startup, handcrafting, fresh gourmet baked and pantry foods for sale through our online store, shipping throughout NZ.
We require a creative, energetic, positive and self-motivated staffer for assisting in the basic preparation of food, packaging of food and shipping preparation. No cooking or food experience required just a love of good food and a willingness to learn.
We need someone who can:
- learn manual tasks quickly
- have a excellent eye for detail
- execute a high standard of presentation consistently
- be positive about doing a range of manual admin tasks
- adhere to food safety hygiene standards easily
This is an excellent opportunity to see all the parts of an e-commerce business in growth mode, to understand the processes around gourmet food production and how every little part builds to create a great product.
You will work directly with the chef and design director, Victoria in a relaxed, comfortable home workplace in Westmere, only 15 minutes walk to Ponsonby Road and very close to public transport. This is suited to candidates who live locally in Central Auckland due to the variable hours.
You will have opportunities to grow and develop your entrepreneurial skills to start your own e-commerce store one day learning hands-on how to make it great from the start.
We require 4-8 hours/week and are flexible to suit your other work or study commitments. These hours could increase closer to Christmas and in the New Year.
Please email below a cover letter and CV listing your key skills and experience that would help with this role. Please also include 2 references with names and phone numbers.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?