Event Operations Manager
Advertiser: Netball MainlandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Nov 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Other
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity in the Sports environment? This is a role that will require you to use your knowledge and experience in the organisation and delivery of sporting events, Strong relationship management skills are essential.
While reporting to the General Manager Performance you will work also closely with the Commercial Manager and General Manager Community & Pathways
The role will input into and ensure effective delivery of all NM owned and/or managed events to ensure:
- NM ANZ Premiership and National Netball League games and events are highest quality showpieces
- NM event partners receive all contracted benefits related to the events
- Broadcast production delivers highest quality live and delayed coverage of NM matches
- NM events are ticketed to meet all NM customer, sponsor and promotional partner needs and to ensure NM events have the highest spectator support and profile
- Venue database is maintained and relationships are developed with providers of suitable Stadia for NM events
- All NM Events, AGMs, Forums and Tournaments are of the highest quality.
This role will play a critical part in implementing and supporting the Netball Mainland’s communications strategy, with specific focus on increasing event attendance and supporter engagement. A copy of the Position Description may be found on the Netball Mainland website: www.netballmainland.co.nz
If you wish to be considered for this exciting and challenging role please forward your application to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Closing date for applications is 9.00 a.m. Monday 18th November 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?