AREA MANAGER - TAURANGA
Advertiser: One21 - Recruitment OutsourcerMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Nov 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Excellent Remuneration and Numerous Benefits
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Project Management
Electricity Supply and Infrastructure
Edison Consulting Group Ltd
Tauranga, Bay of Plenty Region
An opportunity has arisen out of Edison Consulting Group’s continued success in providing great engineering design, project management and consulting services to the utility sector.
The successful applicant will receive a highly competitive remuneration package, with Edison recognising and celebrating extraordinary achievements, providing many extras to look after and reward their high performing employees, and ensuring your lifestyle, vocational success and wellbeing are recognised as top priority.
As a key member of Edison Consulting Group’s senior leadership team your role is accountable for the commercial success of the Tauranga and Bay of Plenty region, ensuring Edison is a successful, sustainable and viable business. This accountability includes strategic and business leadership, stakeholder management, business development, people leadership and technical delivery.
The Area Manager will be an experienced Project Manager / Engineer from within the New Zealand electricity supply industry. Key attributes are the ability to lead, develop and grow a team of Project Managers; contribute to business strategy, development and growth; identify and secure opportunities and provide quality driven services and exceptional project delivery.
You will be bringing the following to this role:
- A genuine balance of commercial acumen and leadership skill
- Ten years engineering experience in the New Zealand Electricity Supply Industry
- Five years project management experience
- A relevant Degree level Tertiary Qualification: BE or similar
- Professional Engineering Membership: CPEng (IPENZ)
- Team leadership experience
- Computer literacy proficient in MS Word, Excel and Project
If you have an established reputation for excellence in this field and are looking for a rewarding career move, then we would really like to hear from you today. All applications will be kept strictly confidential. If you have any concerns that you wish to discuss before we submit your name or application to Edison then please don’t hesitate to contact Kirsty Morrison privately.
Please APPLY ONLINE today!
You are welcome to look up the website to find out more about the company www.edison.co.nz but please be aware all applications must be made through One21 Recruitment to be considered.
One21 is the Recruitment Outsourcer for Edison Consulting Group Ltd
Ph: 021 355 179
Email: email@example.com https://www.linkedin.com/in/kirstymorrisonone21/
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in electrical engineering?