Outstanding Graduate Lawyer/Law Clerk
Advertiser: Ford SumnerMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Nov 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Generalists - Law Firm
Ford Sumner is a forward thinking Wellington based law firm with a strong commercial and national client base which includes market leaders in aviation, hospitality, education and insurance. Specialising in corporate, commercial, commercial property, dispute resolution and employment, we deliver market leading legal solutions.
We are looking for a skilled, enthusiastic graduate lawyer or law graduate with professionals pending who has a proven track record and genuine interest across all aspects of Ford Sumner’s Practice. You will have great client relationship skills and be motivated to advance your career supported by a great team.
We are committed to promoting a collegial and collaborative culture that encourages community involvement. Our staff are all-rounders who contribute to our success. We are proud sponsors of the Banana Boat New Zealand Ocean Swim Series and have a swim team who compete in events around NZ!
Key attributes we are looking for in these positions are:
- A sharp legal brain with a clear ability to apply legal principles in the real world.
- A proactive approach to continuing legal education.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to tasks and the varied demands of a thriving office with a diverse client base ranging from individuals to corporate and public sector agencies.
- A relaxed, cooperative and collaborative approach to working in a team.
- A professional approach to service delivery and exceeding client expectations.
- Conscientiousness and a good work ethic coupled with a “can do” attitude.
- Unflappable in the face of deadlines and novel work.
- Willingness to continually innovate and adopt new technologies.
For more information about us, please check out www.fsl.nz.
If you think you’re the right person this position, please email your CV, academic transcript and a brief application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on Friday 22 November 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?