Operations ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Nov 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
A great opportunity has arisen for an enterprising, innovative person with a solutions’ focussed approach, to bring their sound operational experience, leadership and management skills, to a profitable business in a newly created position
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will contribute to the strong growth of the business, built over recent years, and focus on day to day management while introducing and implementing new products and services.
This new role will provide significant scope for an experienced Operations Manager to take charge of a successful operation and contribute to business growth.
Candidates with the following attributes and experience are invited to express interest and/or enquire further;
- Demonstrated inspiring leadership success leading and implementing culture change and in particular driving health and safety compliance into all aspects of a business including achieving buy-in from staff and contractors.
- Strong numerical ability with a track record in planning, review/analysis, and change implementation with production processes to ensure outputs meet the needs of the business and its customers.
- Proven ability to improve on current production measures and adding value at a strategic level by reviewing new opportunities and successfully operationalising them.
- An understanding of, and proven ability in, formulating and performing, to budget.
The successful applicant will lead a workforce of between 20-30 staff located across 2 sites and will receive a competitive remuneration package including a motor vehicle/vehicle allowance.
To express your interest in confidence, and to request a position description, please contact John Luhrs by mobile on 022 646 1658 or by email to email@example.com.
Applications, to include CV and covering letter will close on Wednesday 20 November 2019 to: -
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?