SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNICIAN
Advertiser: St Paul's CollegeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Science & Technology, Laboratory & Technical Services
10 hours per week, term time only, starting February 2020
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Science Technician.
This role requires science laboratory knowledge (including equipment, chemicals and resources) organizational skills, knowledge of current health & safety standards, reliability and a passion for science.
Our Science Department is an essential part of our school so it requires a person who is able to follow instructions, problem solve, use initiative and an ability to work independently.
Preference will be given to applicants with:
- Previous laboratory technician experience
- Related science qualifications or those who can demonstrate they are working towards completing science qualifications
Please send a Cover Letter and CV through SEEK
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?