Advertiser: Blue Star Group (NZ) LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Waitakere & West Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Management
This is a great opportunity to join one of New Zealand’s leading providers of print and marketing solutions. The Blue Star Group brings together experienced industry leaders in manufacturing, print management, design, marketing communications, digital, merchandise and logistics under one name. Our vision is to grow the market and expand our offerings to reach far beyond traditional print.
Blue Star Design Studio is looking for a Studio Manager to take our business into its next phase.
Our national studio is made up of 7 experienced designers and Mac Ops, across multiple locations. A key partner to our core business, the Studio is an important piece in Blue Star's ability to deliver a complete offering to our customers.
Our studio’s focus is primarily on “below-the-line” activity for our customers. We are their execution partner and we pride ourselves on making things happen.
The Studio Manager's role is key to our ability to deliver high-quality, timely and cost-effective design services. We're therefore looking for someone who has what it takes to own the delivery of great outcomes for our customers.
The ideal candidate will have managed a studio before, or worked in studio environments and is looking to take the next step into management.
To succeed in this role, you must:
- Have the skills and desire to grow a business
- Be an effective, empathetic people manager
- Have an attention to detail and an eye for design
- Be accomplished at implementing and managing processes that ensure the studio is efficient and effective
- Not be afraid to be the external and internal face of the Blue Star Studio
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Implementing systems and processes
- Estimating and pricing
- Workflow management
- Resourcing and scheduling
- Customer Communications (Client and Blue Star Account Services teams)
- Performance measurement and reporting
You’ll get to work with our amazing portfolio of clients that includes some of New Zealand’s most successful and recognised brands.
This is a great opportunity for someone to make their mark, with scope for setting up the culture, the tools and the processes that make a great design studio.
We're looking for someone who wants to grab this business and help it reach its potential. If that sounds like you, give us a shout.
Please address all replies, including a current C.V. to email@example.com and include ‘Studio Manager’ in the subject line. We will be processing applications as they are made with a close off date of Saturday 30th November.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?