Home Staging Designer
Advertiser: The LookMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Interior Design
Do you love Interiors and Styling?
We're looking for someone with a great eye for design and at least one years staging experience. Our ideal candidate will be someone from within the industry who's ready to make the next step up in their career. We offer a great range of stock to work with and the opportunity to grow within the company. A work life balance is important to us and we prefer to operate differently too many of our competitors, to ensure our team has fun while getting great results for our customers. We’ve got a great central location, a cool team of people to work with and a good range of staff benefits.
The role requires a bright and vibrant designer to assist in the smooth running of the Home Staging business of the company. Every day will be different, as you busy yourself with a range of tasks including:
• Quoting and viewing of properties to stage.
• Selection of furniture and accessories for placement in staged properties.
• The staging and setup of properties for sale.
• Pack up and removal of staged properties
• Promotion of our services to customers.
We are looking for a person who has:
• A positive attitude, high work standards and a willingness to undertake a wide variety of tasks.
• 1-2 years previous Home Staging experience strongly preferred.
• Strong organisation skills.
• Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word.
• A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Professional presentation.
• Excellent communication skills.
• An ability to thrive in a team environment.
If this sounds like you and you have the skills we need, please send us your covering letter and CV.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a designer?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?