Web Fulfilment Assistants- Casual, Hamilton
Advertiser: Briscoe GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 Oct 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
- The opportunity to work for an iconic NZ company
- A work environment that is fun, fast-paced and customer focused
- Gain some great experience, earn some money, make some friends!
- Casual roles. Variety of days and hours available. Xmas fixed-term
Briscoe Group is an iconic NZ company, which encompasses Briscoes, Rebel Sport and Living and Giving. With 86 stores nationwide, our focus is on bringing great products and value to our customers.
Based in our Hamilton stores, vacancies exist for Web Fulfilment Assistants at our web centre. These are busy roles so the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment is a must. The main functions of these positions are customer service and picking and packing online orders. These roles will suit people that are interested in the workings of the retail industry and are able to work flexible hours as required (late nights and weekends).
Do you have:
- A drive to succeed and learn new skills
- Amazing customer service ability
- A can-do /will-do attitude
- A reliable, trustworthy work ethic
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work flexible hours/weekends
- An understanding of the importance of Health and Safety in the workplace
Our team is the driving factor behind our success, so we understand the importance of looking after our staff. For the right person we offer full training and plenty of opportunities for career development. If you are confident that you can be our next retail superstar then apply on-line today!
Positions close: 10 November 2019
If you have any questions please contact Rebecca Fisher- Talent and Recruitment Specialist on email@example.com
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality.