IT Analyst - contract opportunity for 6 - 12 months
Advertiser: China Construction Bank (New Zealand) LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Reporting to: IT Manager
CCBNZ Group is looking for an IT System Analyst on a contractor basis to join their Auckland office.
This role will focus on providing business and technical analysis and troubleshooting to users on various banking systems / IT devices and general assistance to the IT Team.
China Construction Bank Corporation (CCB) is a leading commercial bank in China providing a comprehensive range of commercial banking products and services.
China Construction Bank (New Zealand) Limited (CCBNZ) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CCB Group. CCB NZ runs a wholesale and retail banking business, offering integrated and high quality financial services including corporate and commercial loans, trade finance & FX, Treasury facilities, residential lending, with cross-border transactions for Chinese and New Zealand enterprises .
In December 2017, CCB obtained its wholesale banking license to operate in New Zealand as a Branch (New Zealand Branch), creating the New Zealand Banking Group.
- Resolving internal user problems and queries in a timely and effective manner;
- Installing, repairing and replacing hardware, software and network, e.g. desktops, laptops, phones and printers etc.;
- Gathering, identifying, clarifying, reconciling and documenting of requirements and processes both business and technical
- Assisting the IT team on procurement procedures, troubleshooting and IT system administration;
- Assisting the IT team on assigned tasks and reporting on progress;
- Other responsibilities required by team leader.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years IT support work experience in New Zealand;
- A comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Windows environments, computing network and advanced desktop support skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Mandarin language preferred, but not necessary;
- Full New Zealand driver license;
- Must be able to work late or on weekends if required.
For a confidential chat about the role please contact Doro Friebe (HR Manager) on 09 3388298.
You must have the permanent right to live and work in New Zealand for this role.
Please note: No applicants introduced by Recruitment Agencies will be accepted for the role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?