Bivouac Outdoor Store Manager Sylvia Park Auckland
Advertiser: Outdoor HoldingsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Management - Store
- Be rewarded for your success with a base salary, KPI Bonus and great staff discounts.
- Full induction and ongoing support.
- Work for a leading NZ based and owned outdoor retailer.
Bivouac Outdoor is looking for a Store Manager to join our passionate team and lead the store to further success by delivering a store experience to be proud of.
We provide premium clothing and equipment from the world's best brands to enable our customers to have a safe,comfortable and inspiring adventure in Aotearoa and overseas. Our team use their experience and passion to allow everyone to make the most of their time in the outdoors.
- Fantastic staff discounts.
- Kpi Bonus system.
- Extensive product training and support.
- Internal customer service courses followed with comprehensive support to set you up for greater success.
- Actively encouraged to get outdoors and have adventures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop the team.
- Motivate and inspire customers and staff.
- Drive sales targets and KPI's.
- Stock control and store merchandising.
- Customer centric.
- Sales driven.
- Passion, innovation and energy for your team and customers.
- Love of getting into the outdoors.
- Previous retail management is required.
If you want to be part of a great team and have the skills and experience to make a difference, please submit your CV and cover letter through SEEK by the 19th of November 2019.
Bivouac Outdoor Committed to Adventure!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years of retail management experience do you have?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- What's your expected annual base salary?