Part Time Sales Assistant City Chic Queensgate
Advertiser: City ChicMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 Oct 2019
- Wellington, Hutt Valley
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
About City Chic:
City Chic is the leading international fashion plus size clothing brand for curvy girls who want to look hot with what they've got! We're about fun, fashion and feeling fabulous! We have 100+ stores in Australia & New Zealand. We are set for continued growth both domestically and internationally. This is a truly exciting time for our brand!
Your New Career
We have an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Sales Assistant who is passionate & fashion loving to join our brand and support our Queensgate store.
If you are a vibrant self-starter and have the following qualities, we want to meet you!
- Maximising sales growth by providing exceptional customer service
- Working hard to achieve targets and KPI's
- Have a passion and thorough understanding of the latest fashions & trends
- Maintain a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Motivated by being part of a talented and energetic team
- Professional manner with a can-do attitude
- Foster a fun and successful environment
For success in this role, you will possess excellent communication and time management skills, as well as, attention to detail and flair for merchandising. Ideally, you will bring previous experience working in a fast fashion environment and a positive attitude. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven sales assistant to build their retail fashion career.
In return City Chic will offer you:
- A generous staff discount
- A fast paced and exciting environment
- A fantastic team atmosphere
- Great career opportunities
Your New Destination
City Chic is a premium Australian brand dedicated to leading a world of curves through fearless fashion.
Every customer, every Team Member, garment & decision embodies our four elements
BOLD - SEXY - GLAM - CHIC
Together with our dedication to the latest fashion and our ultimate hourglass fit, CC has become the global destination for size 14-24 that put fashion first. We put our customer at the centre of everything we do – the CC woman has a non-stop lifestyle and passion for fashion. The CC woman isn't defined by size, but by the way they feel and embrace their curves.
We are extremely proud of our friendly, enthusiastic, committed & passionate team members who make our brand what it is today. We understand the importance of our team & we believe in our purpose & core values. We take pride in the fact that we recognise & share our success stories and award individual Team Members for their achievements. We would welcome the successful candidate into a fantastic working environment with an outstanding & talented team.
If this is you get in contact with our talent team who are waiting to connect with you!
Please apply below with a cover letter and brief resume. Unfortunately we will only be able to contact short listed candidates.
City Chic Collective values the diverse workforce that has contributed to its ongoing success. We pride ourselves in providing equal opportunities, enabling our people to build a rewarding career in an inclusive workplace that embraces the abundance of our diverse population.
CCX is a group organisation and as such we would like to add your application details to our database for future roles. If you would not like your details to be stored please notify us.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Are you available to work public holidays?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)