Medical Receptionist - Dunedin
Advertiser: Family PlanningMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Oct 2019
- Otago, Dunedin
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
- Exciting opportunity to contribute to the work of Family Planning
- Our Vision – Equity, Access and Choice
- Leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services
ABOUT OUR WORK
Family Planning is New Zealand’s leading sexual and reproductive health organisation. We believe people should have access to quality services and information so they can make informed choices about their sexual and reproductive health.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Medical Receptionist to join our Dunedin clinic. This is a part time role offering hours on the following days each week: Monday 12:00-5.30, Tuesday 2:00-7:00, Thursday and Friday 12:00-5:00.
In this role, you will ensure our clients are warmly welcomed into the clinic with a friendly, non-judgemental and professional manner. You will be expected to uphold client confidentiality and provide a high level of customer service at all times. You will be fundamental to the seamless operation of client service and be the interface between our clients and clinicians.
We would love to consider you for the role if you have:
- The ability to communicate empathetically with a diverse group of people.
- An excellent interpersonal and telephone manner.
- A helpful and non-judgemental attitude.
- Be reliable and flexible.
- Previous reception experience would be an advantage.
Family Planning is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi.
For a position description, application form and details on Family Planning's philosophy, please visit our website at www.familyplanning.org.nz and follow the 'About' link.
Applications close Wednesday 13 November 2019
Please note that applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
TO APPLY: Send your completed application form, CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org