Architect / Architectural Designer / Architectural Technician / Draftsperson
Advertiser: Adam Taylor ArchitectureMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Oct 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Adam Taylor Architecture (ATA) is a national award winning architectural design studio located downtown Mt Maunganui. We are on the hunt for the right person to join our team, hence the catch-all advertisement title.
Architect or Architectural Technician or Architectural Designer or Draughtsperson (not fussed as long as you smash it). Attention to detail is paramount, but if you know ATA you already know this. The role will encompass all that is architecture and you'll work alongside the Director in managing projects in house and onsite. We are Homestar certified practitioners, members of the NZGBC, PrefabNZ, and Architectural Designers New Zealand (ADNZ).
This position comes with a competitive salary package with the very real opportunity for growth and development. We operate 4 days a week so you can enjoy a three-day weekend, every week.
We would love to meet you if you:
- are an ArchiCAD super user
- have experience in bespoke residential New Zealand architecture
- are well versed in New Zealand building codes, practices and standards
Send your portfolio including experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as an architectural technician?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in architecture?
- How many years' experience do you have as an architect?