Assistant Retail Store Manager
Advertiser: Vodafone RetailMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Otago, Dunedin
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Management - Store
What’s in it for you?
- Growth opportunities within larger group of companies.
- Generous discounts on mobile phones and accessories.
- Mobile phone plan benefits for you and your immediate family.
- Fantastic incentives, rewards & recognition schemes.
- Access to workshops and e-learning.
- Mobile App that allows you benefits and discounts across various NZ brands.
- Robust induction and training programmes.
So what about the role?
We need you to:
- Drive and deliver outstanding Customer Experience while overseeing a diverse team.
- Lead, coach and mentor team members to assist our customers.
- Excellent communication skills to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- A desire to challenge yourself to achieve company and personal objectives.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
What should you have?
We will provide an extensive induction programme and ongoing training however, to be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience in a successful retail store.
- Been in a role where you have consistently achieved store’s KPIs and sales targets.
- The ability to develop your people by investing time to coach and mentor them.
- Leadership skills to ensure your team meet your consistently high standards.
- To have an interest in keeping up to date with technology trends.
Who are we?
Vodafone Retail is a Joint Venture between Vodafone New Zealand and Millennium Corp, the latest step in Vodafone’s transformation journey. From 1 October 2019 Millennium Corp will be managing Vodafone’s branded retail footprint across New Zealand, supporting consumer and business customers on their digital journey.
We are passionate about bringing new technology and digital services to New Zealanders, with dedicated retail and business specialists and a redesigned instore experience.
We pride ourselves on the amount of investment we put into our people and provide an outstanding amount of support to enable our teams to succeed. We put you in charge of your career, many of our Store Managers and Senior Leaders have been developed and grown with the company after starting on the shop floor.
So… come join us!
If this sound like you then Click Apply and submit your CV and Cover Letter, telling us why you would be perfect for this job. You will be contacted as soon as possible regarding your application.
You must be a New Zealand citizen, or have New Zealand Permanent Resident status.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years of retail management experience do you have?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)