Advertiser: Cedenco Foods New Zealand LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Oct 2019
- Gisborne, Gisborne
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Maintenance
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Gisborne operation for a highly motivated fitter-welder to join our Agricultural Team. The successful person will play a key role in the team providing engineering and mechanical support so that our field operations can operate efficiently and effectively.
The position reports to the Manager, based at the company workshop in Gisborne.
The role is varied and challenging and will be hugely rewarding for the right person. We are looking for someone who:
- Appreciates that Health and Safety must come first
- Is experienced in welding and has sound mechanical aptitude
- Good general knowledge of engineering repairs and maintenance on agricultural machinery
- Enjoys a challenge, a problem, a speed bump with the ability to implement effective solutions on a timely basis
- Can organise plan and prioritise workload in a demanding environment
- Has the ability to get along with co-workers, contractors and suppliers
We are keen to hear from people from all backgrounds and levels of experience, so if you believe you have the energy and drive to succeed, and like the idea of working for one of New Zealand’s leading food exporters, apply now!
Applicants for this position must be able to demonstrate NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit to be considered. You will also be required to undergo a pre-employment medical, drug test and police check.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Have you completed a qualification in engineering?