Architectural Graduate / Technician - Maternity Leave cover
Advertiser: Fearon Hay ArchitectsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
Fearon Hay Architects are looking for an Architectural Graduate or Technician with strong Revit skills to join our award-winning practice based in Auckland.
You will be part of a busy team delivering both residential and commercial projects. This role requires high level technical abilities and the passion to apply these in complex project environments. This is a short term contract to cover maternity leave. We need someone who can hit the ground running and deliver drawings in the Developed and Detailed Design phases.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- A high-level of fluency across Revit, Autocad and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong technical skills with the ability to resolve complex detailing
- Willingness to participate in a fast-paced and creative studio culture
- Excellent communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of NZ building codes and standards
- Experience in Commercial and Residential projects
- 4+ years' experience working in an Architectural Practice
Fearon Hay Architects is an active, design-led studio with a broad range of national and international projects. This role offers excellent remuneration and the opportunity for career development.
If you would like to apply for this role, please a cover letter, CV and portfolio to email@example.com