Netball Development Officer
Advertiser: Netball Wairarapa IncMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Oct 2019
- Wellington, Rest of Wellington Region
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Sport & Recreation, Coaching & Instruction
Netball Wairarapa are looking for a dynamic person to promote and develop all aspects of netball across our region.
You will have a sound understanding of the game with great communication skills so you can build and maintain relationships critical to the success of Netball in the Wairarapa. You will need to build strong connections in the local community, and understand issues from a variety of perspectives so you can champion the success of our Netballers across the region.
To be successful in the Netball Development Officer role you will need:
- Experience in engaging and managing volunteers
- An ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively deliver skill workshops to our members
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Strong social media communication skills
You will be responsible for the administration, development and management of Netball in the Wairarapa. If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for, come and join a team committed to the success of Netball. Email us at email@example.com for a detailed job description and application form.
There is flexibility in the number of hours depending on the mix of applicants for the Netball Development Officer Position & the General Manager Position. (Netball Development Officer 15-30hrs p/w)
Applications close 5pm Friday 16th November 2019. All applicants must have the right to work in New Zealand.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?