Sales and Product Representative
Advertiser: Blacks FastenersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Oct 2019
- Tasman, Nelson
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
(Building and Construction)
Blacks Fasteners Ltd is one of New Zealand's most progressive companies supplying leading-edge products and services to the engineering, manufacturing, building and construction industries as well as the general public.
We are currently seeking an experienced product and sales representative to join our Nelson and Marlborough sales team to service local industry customers throughout the fast-expanding region.
This is a challenging and rewarding position representing a growing range of world leading brands including Fischer fixings, Lumber Lock, Dronco abrasives, Bostik adhesives and our own brand of Blacks fixings.
In this role you will be dealing with a wide range of hands-on- end-user construction teams. For this reason, a technical mind and good understanding of the industry is essential. You will be developing and securing a customer base aimed at growing our business as we expand into further customer markets.
For this opportunity you will need:
• A minimum of three years proven sales experience working in a relevant part of the New Zealand Building /Construction industry
• A strong desire to succeed in a competitive environment
• The ability/aptitude to respond to technical questions and provide solutions with product knowledge over a wide range of the products sold
• The ability to maintain current customer relationships and source and develop new business opportunities, successful customer relationships and referrals.
• Commercial acumen with the ability to move into new markets in building a profitable business
• Self-motivation with the ability to quickly adapt to market requirements and learn new products and technical information.
At Blacks Fasteners Ltd we pride ourselves in looking after our people, providing an excellent work culture and competitive remuneration.
If you think you have what it takes to join our progressive and innovative company in this role, we would like to hear from you.
You must be eligible to work in NZ and have the right to live and work in this location.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?