Real Estate Agent - Christchurch
Advertiser: Iron Bridge Real Estate LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Oct 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- $74,000pa with potential to earn over $150,000
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Sales
Real estate company with a difference. Secure base income and real rewards.
Do you love dealing with people and enjoy looking at property?
Real Estate Sales is a rewarding career, and at Iron Bridge Real Estate, experience within the industry is NOT required. We are searching for TALENTED PEOPLE. We are looking for someone who is prepared to learn a new craft, study and continue to grow daily to help you to become an outstanding salesperson.
Iron Bridge Real Estate has a unique selling strategy that has been refined over the past 15 years. We not only disrupt the mainstream industry, but more importantly, we are consistently achieving great outcomes for our clients.
At Iron Bridge, we are a close-knit family business, established in 2004, where our aim is to put the trust back into real estate but treating all people with honesty, respect and dignity. We all work collectively to deliver exceptional advice, service and results to our clients. The dynamic office environment is supportive, encouraging, fun and good natured.
Working at Iron Bridge Real Estate will provide you with an exciting and dynamic real estate career with a difference. A career to be proud of.
- A base income with large commission bonuses based on performance. Overall an attractive remuneration package, well in excess of industry norms.
- Comprehensive and constant high quality education – you are hooked on learning and self-improvement
- Dedicated support and administration team who free you up, leaving you more time to do what you do best – prospecting for potential business, negotiating property sales and developing and maintaining a contact database
- No big franchises to work through, just innovative creative people in the trenches with you
Working at Iron Bridge will give you the opportunity to learn, achieve, grow and to develop.
So if you feel trapped in a mundane job and are looking for an exciting career opportunity with an exciting real estate agency that will take you to a new level personally, as well as life changing and are not afraid of taking the step to success, then don’t hesitate to apply.
If you live in Christchurch and this sounds like you, then apply now. Send us your CV, but most importantly a cover letter or email telling us why you want to be part of our team.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please email your CV and covering letter to Pip Rowbotham - email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)