Advertiser: Windcave LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Windcave is a global leader in payment technologies. With offices in Sydney, Los Angeles, Atlanta, London and Auckland we deliver a world-class suite of secure solutions in e-commerce, cashless parking and vending, and retail terminals to clients across the globe.
Our Ellerslie office is seeking a talented Electronic Engineer to join the team.
The successful candidate will operate under the direction of the Team Manager as part of a tight team.
You will be sufficiently experienced and skilled to take ownership of projects lasting 6-12 months from design to initial certification.
To excel in this environment you will need to demonstrate substantial experience in most of the following areas:
* At least 5 years prior experience in an R&D environment.
* High quality board layout skills – HDI, 8 layer PCBs, FPCs, while working within mechanical constraints.
* Design for Manufacture and Design for Reliability, experience for large volume products going into harsh environments.
* Latest ARM microprocessor design, both secure and general purpose, for small secure devices running proprietary RTOS.
* Design of ARM platforms with external memory for more complex systems, running a Linux OS
*Experience in taking products through regulatory standards – (EMC, Environmental, Reliability, Safety, and Security)
* Excellent documentation and collaboration skills. Your designs will be audited for safety and security by globally recognized security labs to stringent standards such PCI PTS. You will need to solve security problems and be able to defend these decisions. You'll also need to help our Software and Quality Assurance teams understand the designs to extract maximum performance for the end customer.
Windcave offers a competitive remuneration package, based on skills and experience. This role will provide challenging projects, meeting our customers’ complex requirements across a variety of technologies.
As Windcave continues to expand on the global stage, we offer the unique opportunity to make your mark on a rapidly growing business.
Only applicants that are legally entitled to work fulltime in New Zealand and hold a valid work permit will be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as an electronics engineer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in electronics engineering?
- Experience with ARM design?
- We conduct series of checks as part of our compliance process. Do you have anything adverse to declare?