Advertiser: RobLawMax RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Nov 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Construction, Foreperson/Supervisors
Our client is one of New Zealand's largest contractors, they work on all sizes and types of projects ranging in value from $500k to over $500million. They have a fantastic team of talented and dedicated staff, although they are a large construction company they operate like a family.
They are in need of a Site Foreman to join their team in Auckland on a flagship project, they will ideally have 3+ years' experience of working in a similar role on interior fit -out projects or refurbishment projects. The pay package for the role will be competitive and will vary depending on your experience. The company has a long history of successfully delivering challenging and complex projects across the Auckland region.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 3+ years demonstrable experience of working on interiors construction and/or refurb projects in a similar role.
- Strong personality - equipped to confidently represent your employer and construction projects
- Experience working on large scale commercial projects
- Able to confidently navigate your way around sites and provide technical knowledge to the engineering and building teams.
- Excellent communication skills. You must be able to professionally and assertively convey communication to all involved.
- As this role is site based you will need to be up to date with your knowledge of OHandS guidelines so as to ensure the safety of all on site
- You will ideally have a trade qualification and/or come from a trades background.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive pay package
- Work for a well-established company who take care of their staff
- Work on a flagship project in Auckland's CBD
- Contract role with the chance for a permanent position
This is a great chance to get on board with a busy contractor.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CJ67972. For more information contact Sam Phillips on 09 951 5010.