Advertiser: Akarana Marine Sports Charitable TrustMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Management
The Hyundai Marine Sports Centre is a new and exciting waterfront facility that opened in August 2019. The Centre is a marine-based sport multisport facility. It is the home of host several sporting clubs, (including the Royal Akarana Yacht Club), a public eatery servicing the members and public, function and event spaces
The Trust is focused on delivering quality on and off water experience as we deliver "Pathways to the sea".
Why a Centre Coordinator?
We are looking for an experienced and energetic leader to help bring together a new team to deliver an exceptional experience to the members and public users. The role provides the opportunity to work from an international quality facility and create exceptional experience for the members and customers in one of Auckland’s best waterfront locations.
The Role at a Glance
- Manage the reception/administration team
• Oversee building operations and develop systems
- Delivery of quality experiences for members and public users
• Deliver a hard-working team that is friendly, professional and interested
• Lead, induct, train, guide and motivate the Centre's "Directors of First Impressions"
• Manage and quality control the administration services – strive for excellence, always
• Manage building maintenance, BWOF and budgets
Who we are looking for?
The successful Centre Coordinator will:
• Have previous experience (5+ years) in a similar position
• Be passionate about people
• Exceptional personal standards and customer experience skills
• Have outstanding interpersonal skills and be able to professionally work alongside suppliers, team members and guests
• Genuinely enjoy motivating and guiding people to get the best out of themselves
• Be bright, energetic, motivated, enthusiastic and interested
• Be organised, well-structured, a dynamic thinker, responsible, reliable and professional
The successful candidate must be a NZ resident or hold a current NZ work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?