Audio Visual EngineerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Engineering - Hardware
KODUM is an innovative and specialist provider of Audio Visual & Integrated Technology services. We bridge the gap between traditional Audio Visual and Enterprise IT.
We are currently seeking a Technician to join our awesome and ever expanding team.
Based out of our Auckland office your primary focus will be the install and delivery of fit-for-purpose technical projects in the government, commercial & education sectors.
Do you have proven skills in any of the following:
- Creating DSP audio files with products such as BSS, QSC or similar
- Audio EQ and tuning
- Experience with Crestron video and control devices
- Video conferencing
- IPTV, Streaming, Content Management and Delivery
- Network switch configuration knowledge and experience
- Video wall installation and calibration
- Uploading and testing custom programmes for control systems, touch panels, DSPs, room booking systems
- Understanding of SDI broadcast equipment and standards
- Centralised paging systems
- Intelligent lighting systems
- Digital signage
Demonstration of any of the following qualifications and skills will be highly regarded:
- Avixa Certified (CTS, CTS-I, CTS-D)
- 3-5 years of technical experience in audio visual integration.
- Dante level 1-3 certification
- Q-SYS Certified
- Experience in audio measurement tools like EASERA or SysTune
- Harman audio architect Level 1 & 2
- Crestron Programming any of the following: P101, P201, P301
- Crestron Digital Media DMC-E, DMC-D
- Cisco certifications eg. CCNA
- Exterity experience
- LED Wall calibration certifications (eg. calMAN)
- Enterprise networking experience
- Streaming Video Management
- High level of technical aptitude, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to lift and move equipment up to 25 kgs
- MWEP , at heights, site safe passport
- Current security clearances would be advantageous
Other Working Factors
- Know what it takes to be part of the team
- See the world while working on our international projects
If you are looking for a rare opportunity to join a specialist team at an industry leading company then we would be pleased to hear from you.
We have multiple jobs available and are willing to take permanent staff and even fixed term contracts if this suits you better
Sponsorship will be considered for the right applicant
All applications are treated in strict confidence.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?