I.T Helpdesk Corrdinator
Advertiser: Briscoe GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
IT Helpdesk Coordinator - Briscoe Group
We can offer you:
• A role that will give you great exposure to all facets of our IT function
• The opportunity to join a team of dedicated IT professionals who are supporting a large retail organisation
• A role where you can contribute to the ongoing success of the business with career development opportunities
Our brands are household names throughout New Zealand: Briscoes Homeware, Rebel Sport and Living & Giving. With 86 stores throughout New Zealand, our focus is on bringing great products and value to our customers. With a strong culture that recognises contributions and rewards performance, we take pride in the development of our people to become excellent retailers.
Based at our Support Office in Morningside, Auckland we are seeking an IT Helpdesk Coordinator who is ready to take the next step in their career and join us in the dynamic world of retail. Ideally you are already in a similar role in an IT department or a technical contact centre.
The IT Helpdesk Coordinator will be responsible for:
• Logging service requests to the support/engineering team
• Coordinating service requests and liaising with customers throughout the lifecycle
• Resolving non-technical customer requests for support
• Daily monitoring of engineers’ backlog of work and work in progress
• Weekly help desk reporting
• Assisting the IT Manager with coding and reconciling invoices and general administration
• Basic sysadmin tasks e.g. monitoring dashboards, clearing emails blocked by the email security solution
To be successful in this role you will need:
• To be highly motivated to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
• Experience in a similar role
• Strong knowledge of Information Technology
• A friendly disposition and telephone manner
• A growth mindset
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Well-developed organisational skills including the ability to prioritise tasks and manage your time effectively
• Eligibility to work in New Zealand or hold New Zealand Permanent Residency or Citizenship
Our people are what make us successful and we understand the importance of looking after our team. The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive remuneration package, staff discount and the opportunity to develop a career path.
For further information please contact Rebecca Fisher on firstname.lastname@example.org
Position closes: 2 November 2019
Briscoe Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and a proud supporter of Cure Kids.
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality.
We invite you to express your interest in this role using the ‘Apply for this job’ button below.