Business Development Manager
Advertiser: CodeBlue LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Sales - Pre & Post
Are you an extraordinarily talented, high performing ICT BDM, selling ICT solutions to SME-Medium business in Auckland? Are you looking for a company who values and rewards performance, who cares about their employees, has a great culture, offers significant training, conferences, superb financial rewards & offers a long term progressive future? You found us!
CodeBlue is a leading nationwide IT managed service provider, focused on delivering high quality outcomes to our loyal and ever growing client base. Our philosophy is simple, to deliver exceptional customer service to our clients and to maximise their IT investment.
CodeBlue's vision is to be New Zealand's leading provider of proactive monitoring and IT infrastructure services, helping our clients both to reduce their IT costs and improve service levels, reliability and the security of their IT infrastructure.
At CodeBlue we invest in our people. You will always have the opportunity to make your contribution to our growth. We do not have a hierarchical structure – you will be part of a talented team that works well together, both locally and nationally.
The Role: The Auckland BDM role will focus on companies that have up to 50 employees. We are looking for an Intermediate Business Development Manager to uncover new business opportunities within potential customers. CodeBlue is a growing SME business, therefore as BDM, you need a hands on/DIY component, including managing your own admin & support/sales functions.
Key responsibilities & mandatory experience:
- Proven direct to customer (end user business) B2B sales experience is a must, (minimum 5 yrs), including cold calling, prospecting, managing sales processes and closing business.
- Technical IT knowledge/experience in a similar industry is a huge advantage, however BDM exp in the ICT industry is necessary.
- Must have technical aptitude, ability to learn technical knowledge quickly. You will get plenty of support to learn our business and value proposition. Hence the candidate needs to be a self-starter that is prepared to get things done themselves, from lead generation and nurturing sales, preparing proposals and quotes etc.
- Uncompromising self-starter that is prepared to get things done themselves, from lead generation and nurturing sales, preparing proposals and quotes etc.
- You will have an uncompromising passion for developing new business opportunties, and managing the full sales cycle from conception to closure. You will focus on revenue generation and customer experience within your customer portfolio, ensuring your customer relationships feel valued and supported by CodeBlue.
In order to be considered, you must be living in NZ now, hold NZ Permanent Residency, NZ citizen or a full NZ work permit with no restrictions.
- Consummate professional, with a tireless level of enthusiasm, passion for business development, and an uncompromising commitment to your clients.
- Thrive in a new Business Development role, keeping your eye on the ball at all times, you will uncover sales opportunities where most would never consider to look.
- To develop and implement the strategies for business and market development for CodeBlue, ensuring identified opportunities result in the achievement of agreed growth and revenue targets
- To identify key prospective clients for existing CodeBlue services through research, effective market segmentation and analysis.
- To develop and maintain relevant networks and trusted relationships with the key decision makers; identifying and promoting how new and existing CodeBlue products and services can solve their business needs.
- Prepare accurate proposals, quotes and costings to secure new or enhanced business through solution sales.
- Relationships with our clients are key, and you must see them as the priority, rather than the technology, or level of work being undertaken.
- Your personality is important (can you laugh at yourself, and still maintain a strong level of professionalism?).
- Enjoy selling ICT managed services, which will also include servers, storage, cloud, networks and desktop environments.
- You will be known for delivering excellent results for clients, always!
At CodeBlue we invest in our people, and you will always have the opportunity to contribute your ideas to help in our growth. We are not into hierarchical structures - you will be part of an open team that works well together (both locally and nationally).
We offer a generous salary plus health insurance for NZ residents and NZ citizens, phone, laptop, carpark and other benefits
Please email your fully updated cv, and provide a detailed synopsis of your experience directly related to the role to: Sally.firstname.lastname@example.org M: 022 308 4259
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a business development manager?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?