Advertiser: Carevets Business SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Oct 2019
- Gisborne, Gisborne
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Veterinary Services & Animal Welfare
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Nurse to join our fantastic Gisborne team!
- Competitive remuneration
- A real focus on CPD – grow your career with us
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the CareVets family
About the Clinic
CareVets Gisborne is located in Whataupoko, to the northeast of Gisborne city, and has been part of the community for many years.
We are a companion animal practice with a great team of Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses who are passionate about their furry clients, dedicated to providing them with the best possible care.
For more information, please visit: http://carevets.co.nz/branches/carevets-gisborne/
About the Role
As a qualified Veterinary Nurse you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great member of the dynamic nursing team behind any great clinic. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our supportive team:
- Hand-on surgical & diagnostic assistance
- Patient monitoring & treatment
- Front of house client relations
This role is open to both experienced and new graduates. This role is preferred full-time but is flexible for the right candidate. Includes very limited evening & weekend work.
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration, commensurate with experience
- Full support with a great clinical team who want to see you succeed
- Strong focus on CPD with an ongoing CPD allowance
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the CareVets family
- Fantastic location
- Work-Life balance is important to us, so rosters are geared with this in mind
- Dynamic, supportive and responsive leadership team
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network)
- Genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients
- Work well both in a team and independently
- High level of integrity and are interested in continued development
- Good communicator
- Relevant Veterinary Nursing qualification/s
- Experience preferred but not required
To express your interest in this role ‘apply now’ via SEEK with your CV and cover letter attached. Any applicants shortlisted will be contacted directly.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a nurse?
- Have you completed a qualification in veterinary nursing?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?