Advertiser: Carevets Business SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Waitakere & West Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Veterinary Services & Animal Welfare
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinarian to join our fantastic Glen Eden team on a full time or part time basis!
- Competitive remuneration
- A real focus on CPD – grow your career with us
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the CareVets family
About the Clinic
CareVets Glen Eden is located in West Auckland on the fringe of the bush-laden Waitakere hills and has been part of the local community for many years.
We are a companion animal and exotics practice with a great team of Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses who are passionate about their furry (& feathered or scaly) patients, dedicated to providing them and their owners with the best possible care.
For more information, please visit: http://carevets.co.nz/branches/carevets-glen-eden/
About the Role
As an experienced Veterinarian, you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great member of the dynamic team behind any great clinic. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team:
- Client consultations
- Hands-on small animal surgery & diagnostics
- Working collaboratively with your colleagues on patient cases
This role is full-time, however, is flexible for the right candidate.
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration, commensurate with experience
- Strong focus on CPD with an ongoing CPD allowance
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the CareVets family
- Great support staff ratio and competency in-clinic
- Fantastic location in growing west Auckland
- Work-life balance is important to us, so hours are geared with this in mind
- Dynamic & supportive clinic team along with a responsive leadership team
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network)
- Genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients
- Work well both in a team and independently
- High level of integrity and are interested in continued development
- Experience as a practising Veterinarian along with relevant qualifications
- Interest in avian and exotics and enjoy a high-workload clinic with lots of diverse patients
To express your interest in this role ‘apply now’ via SEEK with your CV and cover letter attached. Any applicants shortlisted will be contacted directly.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you completed a qualification in veterinary science?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?