Advertiser: Shalom CourtMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - Aged Care
We are a not-for-profit boutique home and hospital in Meadowbank. Our model of care is based on innovation and we seek employees who are empathetic and are able to practice leadership skills.
You will be supported in your role by an experienced Clinical Manager who will ensure your Professional Development is paramount.
The successful applicant will :
*Hold a current New Zealand Practicing Certificate
*Be able to work safely and autonomously
*Have excellent documentation and interpersonal skills
*InterRai and MediMap experience will be an advantage
*Only applicants who are available to attend an interview in person should apply
*We offer excellent competitive rates for the right applicants
Applications with CV and Cover Letter should be sent to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Are you currently registered with the Nursing Council of New Zealand?
- Have you completed a qualification in nursing?
- Do you have prior experience as an aged care worker?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?