Quote Desk Specialist
Advertiser: Nextgen Distribution LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Oct 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- $35,000 - $49,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Sales - Pre & Post
Position Title: Quote Desk Specialist – Auckland
Work with Resellers, Vendors Partners and the team at NEXTGEN to ensure timely provision of pricing quotes and configurations. The role requires working closely with multiple internal and external parties.
Maintaining relationships with Resellers and Vendor representatives including some face to face interaction.
Achieving individual goals and targets (financial and other) as set and contributing to the overall success of the NEXTGEN team.
Quote Desk Lead - NZ.
- Some basic office duties and administrative activity relating to the day to day running of NEXTGEN
- Configuration and quoting
- Ordering on vendor and tracking all the way through to the end-user
- Vendor reporting
- Relationship development with key Resellers and Vendors.
- Working closely with other NEXTGEN team members to ensure overall success
- Developing plans to meet or exceed goals.
- Excellent communication – both written and oral
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Handle multiple tasks at once
- Be familiar and competent working with key Microsoft Products (eg. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook.
- Willingness to learn
- Confident numeracy skills
- Prepared to share knowledge
Sales Staff at all levels, Marketing Staff, Customer & Technical Support, Research & Development Staff, Warehouse & Distribution Staff.
Resale Partners, Vendors, Prospective Customers
Some customer service, pre-sales or sales experience, coupled with relevant tertiary qualifications or work experience. This position would be ideal for a person already in customer service who wants to join the IT Industry.
All applicants must have a visa to work in New Zealand and preferably have permanent New Zealand residency and/or citizenship.
As this role requires a lot of communication on the telephone. A strong grasp of the English language is required.
Email applications to: email@example.com
Only applicants chosen for an interview will be notified. This is expected to occur no later than 15th November 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?